316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass.
This tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 12 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 200 grams of material.
Your Purchase of the tube and tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316L surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(1) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 12 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 200 gram tube
The product was just as expected, high quality and functions perfectly. Very satisfied with