DOUBLE aircraft aluminum extractors! These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of aluminum, is the extremely reliable and much stronger than glass. This double extractor will allow you to extract more material at once, increasing your productivity and efficiency.
The tubes are 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and are 18 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 300 grams of material, totaling 600 grams of material for this system!
Your purchase of an 18" double extraction tube and quad-pod stand will include:
(1) DOUBLE tube, powder coated quad-pod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(2) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(2) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen filters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(2) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 18 inches in length, aircraft aluminum 300 gram tubes