Double 316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass! This double extractor will allow you to extract more material at once, increasing your productivity and efficiency.
Each tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 18 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 300 grams of material, totaling 600 grams of material for this system!
Your purchase of an 18" double extraction tube and quad-pod stand will include:
(1) DOUBLE tube, powder coated quad-pod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(2) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(2) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(2) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 18 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 300 gram tubes