316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass!
This tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 18 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 300 grams of material.
The stand that comes with this extractor, sits outside of the pan so that your material will not get contaminated. By sitting outside the pan, your base will not come in contact with your material at all, ensuring a clean and quality product. This is one of the most innovative extractors you will ﬁnd.
Your purchase of an 18" extraction tube and exterior pan tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated, exterior pan tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction and high quality material)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(1) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 18 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 300 gram tube
This essential oil extractor features two of the best things we offer: a stainless steel composition, and a reliable exterior pan. The former is a durable metal, much stronger than glass yet just as easy to use. The latter manages to prevent any contact between the base and the tubes, so your materials will not be contaminated by any outside material. Combined, these two features create an extraordinary extractor for your essential oils, for a price that is both affordable and competitive.