316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass.
The tubes are 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 24 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 400 grams of material, a total of 800 grams!
The stand that comes with this extractor, sits outside of the pan so that your material will not get contaminated. By sitting outside the pan, your base will not come in contact with your material at all, ensuring a clean and quality product. This is one of the most innovative extractors you will ﬁnd.
Your purchase of the 24" tubes and exterior pan quad-pod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated, exterior pan quad-pod base
(2) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(2) Stainless steel hose clamps to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(6) 50 micron 316L surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(2) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 24 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 400 gram tube