316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass.
This tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 12 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 200 grams of material.
The stand that comes with this extractor, sits outside of the pan so that your material will not get contaminated. By sitting outside the pan, your base will not come in contact with your material at all, ensuring a clean and quality product. This is one of the most innovative extractors you will ﬁnd.
Your purchase of the 12" tube and exterior pan tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated, exterior pan tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction and high quality material)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316L surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(1) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 12 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 200 gram tube