Aircraft aluminum extractors! These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of aircraft aluminum, is extremely reliable and much stronger than glass.
The tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 18 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 300 grams of material.
Your purchase of a 18" extraction tube and tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen filters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(1) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 18 inches in length, aircraft aluminum 300 gram tube
With the extraction of any essential oil, a delicate touch must be placed on the fragile supplies, or else you risk chemical or physical harm. That’s why we chose aircraft aluminum: stronger than glass, the 18” extractor can hold up to 300 grams of honey oil, providing you with a useful, durable item that will last for an extended period of time. Be the first to try aircraft aluminum honey oil extractor today, and you will not be disappointed.