Triple 316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass! This triple extractor will allow you to extract more material at once, increasing your productivity and efficiency.
Each tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 12 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 200 grams of material, totaling 600 grams of material for this system!
Your purchase of a 12" triple extraction tube and tripod stand will include:
(1) TRIPLE tube, powder coated tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(3) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(3) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(6) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(3) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 12 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 200 gram tubes
With three tubes in action at once, this has to be, by far, our largest, most reliable extractor yet. Made with stainless steel, the triple tube essential oil extractor can maximize productivity while remaining incredibly durable. Each tube can hold 200 grams of material, which means, combined, this extractor can hold 600 grams as a result. Not to mention that it can also prevent your essential oils from chemical leaches. Add efficiency to safety for a winning equation in the end.
With something as precious as our essential oils, we wanted to make sure our extraction supplies were properly protected beforehand. That’s why we went with the aircraft aluminum: used in several of our other products, this material is stronger than glass, able to safely prevent chemical leaches while maintaining a reliable, usable weight. Oh, and combined, these tubes — each 12 inches in length — can extract nearly 600 grams of material at a time. How’s that for productivity?