Aircraft aluminum extractors! These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of aircraft aluminum, is extremely reliable and much stronger than glass.
The tubes are 2.5 inches, outside diameter and is 12 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 200 grams of material, a total of 400 grams for this system.
The stand that comes with this extractor sits outside of the pan so that your material will not get contaminated. By sitting outside the pan, your base will not come in contact with your material at all, ensuring a clean and quality product. This is one of the most innovative extractors you will ﬁnd.
Your purchase of the 12" tubes and exterior pan quad-pod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated, exterior pan quad-pod base
(2) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(2) Stainless steel hose clamps to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(6) 50 micron 316L surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(2) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 12 inches in length, aircraft aluminum 200 gram tubes
As with all of our aircraft aluminum products, the double tube extractors are an efficient yet reliable way to handle your essential oils, gathered from a variety of plants. However, this innovative approach takes it to the next level by providing customers with an exterior pan to use during extraction. With the tubes sitting above, the pan places a safe distance between the base and the extractor, so no materials are contaminated by contact. A safe, unprecedented way to extract, for a fraction of the price.