Double 316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass! This double extractor will allow you to extract more material at once, increasing your productivity and efficiency.
Each tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 12 inches in length. Also, each tube holds up to 200 grams of material, totaling 400 grams of material for this system!
Your purchase of a 12" double extraction tube and quad-pod stand will include:
(1) DOUBLE tube, powder coated quad-pod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(2) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(2) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(2) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 12 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 200 gram tubes
Double the tubes, double the extraction. At first, we made the stainless steel honey oil extractor, our strongest extractor yet, made with a material stronger and safer than glass. Then, we decided it was time to take it up a notch: with the double tubes, you’ll be able to extract twice as much oil in the same amount of time it takes to extract one. This means with 200 grams in each tube, you’ll be left with 400 grams of essential oils in the end. That sounds like a plan to us.