316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass.
This tube is 1.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 18 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 99 grams of material.
Your purchase of an 18" extraction tube and tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated tripod base, which will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen ﬁlters, 3”x3” squares
(1) 1.5 inches outside diameter, 18 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 99 gram tube
When in doubt, go with stainless steel. Our latest honey oil extractor is our strongest yet: made with a steel material even more durable than glass, your oils will be protected against any sort of chemical leaches you may encounter with other products. With space for 99 grams of material, the 18-inch extractor makes for an extremely reliable product, which is essential when working with essential oils. Go with the stainless steel today, and extract the right way.