316L surgical steel extractors. These are used for solvent extraction of essential oils from a variety of plants. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won't leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass!
This tube is 2.5 inches, outside diameter, and is 24 inches in length. Also, this tube holds up to 400 grams of material!
Your purchase of an 24" extraction tube and tripod stand will include:
(1) Powder coated tripod base, that will support over 100 lbs. of pressure (for a hands free extraction)
(1) Lab grade rubber stopper with 3 mm hole (for solvent application)
(1) Stainless steel hose clamp to secure mesh on the end of the tube
(4) 50 micron 316 surgical steel mesh screen filters, cut into 4"x4" squares
(1) 2.5 inches outside diameter, 24 inches in length, 316L stainless steel 400 gram tube